How to Succeed Online is a free tutorial which must be completed before you may register for any Sinclair Online course. How to Succeed Online teaches you how to be a successful student.
All Sinclair students, faculty and staff members are encouraged to complete this tutorial.
Faculty and staff may start from our.sinclair:
- Click on Tools.
- Click on eLearn (Beta).
- Click on the link for the tutorial in the How to Succeed Online widget.
- Follow the instructions to enroll.
- Once you are inside the course, follow the instructions under Start Here.
Students will start from my.sinclair:
- Click on the myCollege tab at the top and select myServices.
- Choose eLearn - How to Succeed Online. You are now on the eLearn homepage.
- Go to How to Succeed Online and click on the link inside the box.
- Click on How to Succeed Online under Course Offering Name, click on Register, click on Submit, click on Finish, and finally click on Go to course offering How to Succeed Online. Now you are inside the tutorial. Follow the directions under Start Here.
- NOTE: If you are already enrolled in How to Succeed Online, you may return to it by clicking on the link under My Courses on the elearn.sinclair home page.
If you have any questions, contact the Help Desk at (937) 512-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.