The TEDx Dayton event being held at the Victoria Theatre Friday, October 16 is sold out, but you can watch it LIVE from the Sinclair library loggia!
Sessions will be broadcast as they happen from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Stop by anytime. Stay for one or several!
- Rebecca Benná, Executive Director, Five River MetroParks
- Harriet Kamakil Brown, Student, University of Dayton
- Chinonye Chukwu, Assistant Professor, Motion Pictures at Wright State University
- Matt Coatney, Artificial Intelligence Software Executive, Five Spot Research Ltd.
- Patrick Flynn, Sustainability Group Leader, IO
- Dave Gasper, Software Entrepreneur, Assisted Patrol
- Sarah Hippensteel Hall, Manager of Watershed Partnerships, Miami Conservancy District
- Shannon Isom, CEO, YWCA Dayton
- Katrina Kittle, Author
- Gary Klein, Founder, ShadowBox LLC
- Lennard Moses, Associate Professor and Chairman, Central State University
- Matthew Purkey, Vice President of Resource Development, United Way of Greater Dayton
- Chelley Seibert, Retired Dayton Police Officer
- Joshua Stucky, Owner, Square One Salon
- Karin VanZant, Executive Director of Life Services, CareSource
- Kim Vesey, Vice President of Mission Support, Ohio's Hospice of Dayton
Performers this year include: Dayton Contemporary Dance Second Company; poet, comedian, and motivational speaker Ed Mabrey; Dayton band Meghna & the Majority; and The Zoot Theatre Company
For more information on the speaker topics, visit http://www.tedxdayton.com/2015speakers/.