Sinclair Workforce Development will offer a three-part Web Marketing Certification Series on successive Tuesday mornings beginning November 29. Individuals who successfully complete the series will receive a web marketing certificate.
The series will be facilitated by Rob Bunting, who heads the Cincinnati I-marketing Group, an Internet marketing agency offering online marketing strategy, campaign management and website traffic analysis. Known as "The I-marketing Czar," Bunting has over 12 years experience helping B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) firms generate more sales and sales leads with innovative online marketing. He is also a Google Certified Partner for search advertising.
“This web marketing certification series is an absolute must for businesses that do not currently have a strong online presence or getting the level of results they want from the web. There are many inexpensive ways to use the internet to promote your business, but you have to have a plan,” said Bunting.
In the series Bunting breaks online marketing down into three simple, yet effective steps.
Creating an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
Tuesday, Nov. 29, 8:30am-12 noon
* Basic marketing concepts
* Web marketing strategy development
* Website development, hosting and tracking considerations
* Website traffic analysis using Google Analytics
Increasing Your Website Traffic & Online Customer Interactions
Tuesday, Dec. 6, 8:30am-12 noon
* Search Engine Optimization – getting your website to show up in search engines
* Getting free business directory listings in Google and elsewhere
* Methods for getting more links to and driving more people to your website
* Social media marketing for business: overview, best practices and case studies
Promoting Your Business Effectively Through Online Advertising
Tuesday, Dec. 13, 8:30am-noon
* Online advertising terms and basic concepts
* Evaluating online advertising opportunities
* Online advertising options for small and medium-sized businesses
* Google AdWords overview
Sessions are $149 each or $399 for all three. All three sessions will be held at Sinclair Workforce Development’s suite at Miami Valley Research Park, 1900 Founders Drive in Kettering. For more information or to register, call 937 252-9787 or go online at www.sinclair.edu/workforce.