Planning your schedule and Registering Online is the most efficient way to ensure you will get the courses
you want at the best times for your personal and academic life.
Logging in to access your My Academic Plan (MAP):
- Go to http://my.sinclair.edu and log in using your username and password.
- Select Course Schedule from the left column. You will automatically be logged into mySchedule Planner.
- Your MAP will automatically open up as shown.
- Click Accept MAP to follow that plan.
Choosing Course Sections:
- If you accepted your MAP, click the button located at the bottom of the screen for the term you are scheduling. MAP searches bring up all locations.
- Double click on each course to search for available times. (Note: the blue world icon means this course is offered online).
- Click ADD to select the days and times that work for you. (Note: the course shows up in the Weekly View with online courses listed below the weekly view schedule).
- Click on Return to Courses in the upper right corner.
- Double click on the next course in your MAP to continue selecting sections and building your schedule.
- Now that your schedule is set, click
- Review your schedule. If itâ€™s okay, click Continue to WebAdvisor.
- You will be taken into the Register and Drop Sections screen within WebAdvisor. Read all of the information provided.
- Scroll down Action for ALL Pref. Sections (or choose below) and select in the drop down menu.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Check and print your schedule: click STUDENTS MENU at the top of the page, then scroll down and click My class schedule