How to accept or reject my financial aid awards:
1. Access Web Advisor.
2. Under the Financial Aid Section of the menu, click on Accept or reject my financial aid awards.
3. Click on the drop down menu to select the year that you want to view and click on submit.
* Please keep in mind that the year listed will cover summer through spring
(i.e. Year 2009 is the year that you would select to view Summer 2009 through Spring 2010).
4. Review the awards that have been offered at the top of the screen.
5. At the bottom of the screen, decide which awards you want to accept or reject.
6. If you want to accept or reject all of the awards, click on the drop down menu next to Action to Take on All and choose the appropriate option.
7. If you want to accept or reject individual awards, click on the drop down menu beside each award and choose the appropriate option.
* If you do not select accept or reject for a specific award, the award will
remain as pending until you make a decision. Pending awards cannot be used
to help pay for tuition, fees and/or books.
* If you accept a student loan, you will receive an e-mail explaining the steps to
complete the loan process which may include completing Promissory Notes
and Loan Entrance Counseling. The loan cannot be used to pay for tuition,
fees and/or books until you complete the process.
8. When you have finished making your selections, click on Submit.
9. Review your awards and when you are done, click on OK to go back to the Students Menu.