Students are responsible for their own transportation to campus. Sinclair does not provide any transportation service. Below are some available options:
Greater Dayton RTA
- Sinclair Dayton campus has direct access with Routes 1, 2, 4, 8, 19, and 22.
- Englewood Learning Center does NOT have direct access. The closest stop is on Route 16 at the corner of National and Union Roads in Englewood.
- Huber Heights Learning Center has direct access with Routes 18 and 19.
- Reduced fare is available to individuals with disabilities with proper RTA ID card.
- All RTA vehicles are equipped with wheelchair lifts, and many feature automatic voice annunciators that announce bus stops and major intersections.
- RTA also offers Bus Hailer cards for individuals with visual impairments who have difficulty identifying bus numbers.
- RTA has Stop Assistance Kits for individuals who have difficulty communicating information about which stop they need to get off.
- For more information, call RTA Customer Service at 937-425-8300, or go to their website Greater Dayton RTA.
RTA Project Mobility
- This service is a transportation option for individuals with disabilities that substitutes for the regular RTA fixed route service. Project Mobility provides door-to-door transportation to individuals certified as eligible for paratransit service as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Project Mobility operates within the RTA service area 3/4 of a mile from any fixed route bus stop. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You should check with RTA reservationists about scheduling on a subscription basis for the entire quarter. For more information on Project Mobility, call 937-425-8300 or 877-425-8444.
Greene County CATS
Greene CATS Public Transit's services are open to the general public. They provide two types of transportation: (1) Demand Responsive is a scheduled ride that picks up and drops off riders at any location within Greene County with limited service to Montgomery County. Operating Monday-Sunday 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.; (2) Flex Routes have defined routes with scheduled time points that circulate and link Greene County communities of Beavercreek, Fairborn, Xenia, and Yellow Springs. A flex express route that connects Xenia to Downtown Dayton and Sinclair Community College is also available; operating Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
All buses feature bike racks mounted on the front of the bus for carrying bicycles and are ADA accessible. In addition, Greene CATS Public Transit connects to Montgomery and Clark County's Public Transit systems.
Transit service is provided by Greene County Transit Board. For more information call 937-562-6466 or 1-877-227-6466 or find them on the web at www.co.greene.oh.us/greenecats
Students who are clients of the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation or the Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired should discuss transportation options with their counselor.
Students who are unable to come to campus may want to consider SinclairOnline.