- Ahali Academy: aims to serve youth and families of the greater Dayton area through tutoring and character building sessions, for grades PK-8th. For more information call 937-902-0172.
- Brighter Futures:
- Clothes That Work: is a non-profit organization providing interviewing skills, work-appropriate clothing, and workplace image coaching to low-income job seekers working to become self-reliant. For more information call 937-222-3778.
- Catholic Social Services: strengthening individuals and families in need through actions of faith, service and charity. For more information call 937-223-7217
- East End Community Services Miracle Makers: counsels youth on their current educational situation, and encourages them to graduate high school with the expectation of continuing to post-secondary education. For more information call 937-259-1898
- Eastway Webster Street Academy & Family Center - Dayton, OH 4504: is a licensed mental health program therapeutically supporting students through an Ohio Department of Education aligned self-pacing core curriculum. Students remain actively enrolled in their current school, with the goal being the student’s successful reintegration to their home school. For more information call 937-496-2000.
- Good Neighbored House: Empowering healthier communities by fostering the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of our neighbors. For more information call 937-224-3003
- Help Me Grow Brighter Futures: Provides a range of home visiting programs to support pregnant women, mothers, fathers, grandparents, foster parents, or
any primary caregiver with infants and toddlers up to age three in Montgomery County at no cost. 937-208-GROW (4769)
Miami Valley Urban League: Enhancing economic opportunities for African Americans in the tri-state area. The Urban League has focused its efforts on five initiatives; training and job placement, advocacy, health, youth development and leadership. For more information call 937-226-1513
- The Mentoring Collaborative of Montgomery County (MCMC): serves to network all agencies providing mentoring services for youth and to train and certify both the agencies and individual mentors within our partner agencies. The Mentoring Collaborative’s vision and mission are to coordinate and support youth mentoring programs through training, resource development, and recruitment so that every youth who needs a mentor will have one. For more information call (937) 512-3179.
- Montgomery County Youth Resource Center serves individuals between the ages of 14 and 24 and connects them to the resources they need to attain their educational, employment, and health goals. For more information call:
- Montgomery County Youth Career Services 365: allows youth (ages 14-24) to improve life skills management, increases job readiness skills, and provides work experience opportunities. Through this program, youth will have the opportunity to participate in multiple work experience sessions based on their individual availability during the year (Summer Session, Fall, and Winter Session). For more information call 937-224-1482.
- Omega Community Development Corporation, Hope Center:
equips individuals, families, and children with the resources, tools, and opportunities to break the cycle of generational poverty and achieve self-sufficiency through education, employment, economic development, and advocacy. For more information call 937-723-8254
- Prevent Blindness - Ohio Affiliate provides vision screening at the FCC for students and sends referrals to Prevent Blindness of America’s local affiliate to assist in determining the resources to utilize for comprehensive eye care. For more information call: (614) 464-2020.
- Sunlight Village: Provides mental health and well-being of our youth, young adults and families by providing comprehensive mental health and support
services; training, mentorship and developmental opportunities, holistic wellness programs, resource navigation and developing strong community partnerships. For more information call 937-640-1619
- Wesley Community Center is a non-profit organization servicing youth and senior citizens with assistance programs and community events. Our partnership provides academic benchmark assessment for the After-School Tutorial Program. For more information call: (937) 263-3556.