Share your artistic talents and enter the Sinclair Community Colors coloring book contest.
- Participants must be a Sinclair student enrolled in the Spring 2019 semester.
- Designs may include line art and text, but no photographs.
- Designs should be in black and white; vector.
- Designs should be imaginative, based on Sinclair icons, “why I love Sinclair”, Sinclair in the community, Sinclair campus life.
- Submissions will be accepted through Friday, March 15, 2019.
- Grand Prize - $500 bookstore/tuition scholarship and artwork featured on the cover. (4) $250 bookstore/tuition scholarship and artwork featured inside the book. All winners will receive (4) coloring books.
The completed “Why I Love Sinclair” coloring book will be distributed to young children who accompany their student-parent to appointments at Sinclair (for example testing, financial aid, academic advising).
For online entry form, complete submission requirements and additional details, visit the website www.sinclair.edu/sinclair-colors.