The TEDx Dayton event being held at the Victoria Theatre Friday, October 14 is sold out, but you can watch it broadcast LIVE!!
Sessions will be broadcast as they happen from 8:45 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Stop by anytime. Stay for one or several!
Nineteen speakers will present on this year’s theme—SEARCH. For more information, visit www.tedxdayton.com.
“This year’s theme really captures the spirit of TED,” said TEDxDayton chair Diane Farrell. “We attract an active audience. They inquire. They investigate. When they enter the theatre, they won’t just be expecting entertainment, they’ll be seeking information, inspiration, and connection—and with this year’s powerful speakers, that’s what they’re going to find.”
- Salma Albezreh, Student, Morton Middle School
- Tyler Back, CEO, Mitosis & Meiosis
- Joe Deer, Professor and Musical Theatre Initiative Director, Wright State University
- Neenah Ellis, General Manager, WYSO
- Scot Ganow, Attorney, Faruki Ireland & Cox P.L.L.
- Cassie Guard, Owner and CEO, Femme Fatale Fitness
- Ambassador Tony Hall, Executive Director Emeritus, Alliance to End Hunger
- Ryan Ireland, Publicity and Marketing Coordinator, Greene County Public Library
- Moriba Jah, Director, University of Arizona Space Object Behavioral Sciences
- Linda Jones, Vice President of Finance and Administration, Software Solutions, Inc.
- Darren Kall, Co-founder, Specific Clarity
- Heidi Landes, Parent Coach, Courage for Parents.com
- Deanna Murphy, Co-founder, Brigid’s Path
- Robert Owens, Educational Consultant, Signature Educational Solutions
- Lance Salyers, Senior Director, LexisNexis Legal & Professional
- Jo’el Thomas-Jones, Community Support Coordinator and Co-founder, Neighborhoods Over Politics
- David Webb, President and CEO, The Funk Music Hall of Fame & Exhibition Center
- Brenden Wynn, Operations Manager, Providence Medical Group
- Jonah Yokoyama, Executive Director, Heartland Trans Wellness Group