Information for Employers
The Student & Community Engagement office offers services to employers wishing to recruit, hire or make jobs available to Sinclair grads, prospective grads or the general population. Our goal is connect employers to qualified candidates. Recruitment opportunities include:
- Career Fairs
- JobLink - Online job posting board
- Resume Referrals
- On Campus Interviews
- Table Recruiting on Campus - Career Opportunity Corner
To begin recruiting at Sinclair College, please call Student & Community Engagement at (937) 512-2956.
- Online job posting board
- Job postings are viewable for 29 days but can be extended
- Only approved posting are visible
- Full, part-time, seasonal, and temporary career positions can be posted as well as internships and apprenticeships
Note: Student & Community Engagement reserves the right to refuse posting positions that include multi-level marketing, 100% commission, or any position information is vague or the employer cannot be verified.
Approved jobs postings are also displayed on hallway job boards located throughout campus.
- Eligible employers have access to search the database for resumes
- Student & Community Engagement can forward resumes of potential candidates who grant permission.
Career Opportunity Corner
- Table/information booth that is located in a high traffic area of campus
- Available for employers to recruit part time or full time, paid positions
- Multi-level marketing and commission jobs are not permitted
- Provided FREE of charge, signed agreement required
- 2-3 weeks notice is requested