Skip to Content

Transfer Student Services

Transfer into Sinclair photo

Transfer into Sinclair

Find out how transfer credit from another college to complete a degree at Sinclair.

Transfer Sinclair Credits photo

Transfer Sinclair Credits

Learn how to transfer your Sinclair credits out to another college.

University Partnerships photo

University Partnerships

View the specific University Partnerships Sinclair has and their transfer information.


What Sinclair courses and programs can I transfer out?

Sinclair Community College provides students with the foundation and experiences they need to successfully transfer to a four year university. Nearly 3,000 students transfer from Sinclair each year.

Transfer admission is guaranteed to any public four year university in Ohio for in-state residents who have earned an associate degree from Sinclair! Sinclair is also accredited by the High Learning Commission (HLC) as a quality standard that assures Sinclair credits will transfer. In fact, Sinclair students transfer to over 400 institutions across the country. Formal outgoing articulation agreements are in place for over 100 academic programs. In addition, Sinclair offers a complete set of general education requirements that are guaranteed to transfer to any Ohio public colleges and universities as part of the Ohio Transfer 36.

*Source the Council for High Education Accreditation (CHEA)


Not sure where to start? Schedule an appointment with a Transfer Specialist!

We have several Transfer Specialists that are ready to help you navigate your transfer journey successfully. No matter where you are going, or what degree you are seeking, we can help! 

Click the link below to schedule an appointment with one of our Transfer Specialists today! 

Schedule an appointment today!


General information on transferring Sinclair credits:


Reverse Transferring Credits

Are you a former Sinclair student who has transferred to a four-year institution? If so, you may be eligible to complete your Associate degree at Sinclair Community College by transferring your remaining credits from another institution.