Resources for Single Parents
Who we are
Before us lie uncharted worlds of opportunity for the future. Sinclair can be the path into that
future, by providing opportunity.
- With Sinclair, people can pursue their quests for lifelong learning through affordable, high quality education.
- At Sinclair, people can benefit from a caring approach to teaching and learning that provides personal attention and encourages individual growth.
- Through Sinclair, people will be empowered with knowledge and skills for their future.
- Your success is important to Sinclair, providing you the resources to overcome barriers to your success is what we’re about.
Your success hinges on turning values into action: dedication to quality and excellence; imagination and innovation; adherence to the Sinclair credo - “find the need and endeavor to meet it”; confidence in the courage, determination, and diversity of our students, employees, and supporters; and belief in unlimited human potential.
What we provide
- Counseling Services | 937-512-3032 | Building 10, Room 10424
- Ombudsman | 937-512-2205 | Building 10, Room 10424
- Sinclair Talks | 937-512-2497 Various Locations
- These free sessions are presented on a variety of topics including academic skills enhancement, educational planning, campus resources, career development, and cultural, social, and personal development.