Skip to Content
Sinclair College


Find info & services specific to you:


Report an Incident

To file a report for an incident or issue and get assistance, please complete one of the following notification forms (included below are descriptions for each notification form, please select and complete the one most appropriate to your needs):

Student Code of Conduct Notification Form

To report behaviors violating the Student Code of Conduct, whether these behaviors occur inside or outside the classroom setting, please complete the Student Code of Conduct Notification form by clicking on Report a Student Conduct Violation Notification Form

Academic Integrity Policy Violation Form

This Academic Integrity Policy addresses willful acts of cheating, dishonesty, and plagiarism and establishes common procedures to be followed when such acts occur. The intent of the policy is to improve students’ understanding of academic integrity while affirming the concepts and philosophies established in the Sinclair Community College Honor Code. Furthermore, the policy provides guidance for faculty, and their immediate supervisor(s) as they address violations of academic integrity. This policy is intended to be followed for all courses taught by Sinclair Community College faculty. In all instances, departments may develop and enforce academic integrity policies that are more stringent than, but not in conflict with, this policy. Report an Academic Integrity Policy Violation Form.   
The Statement of Understanding form can be opened by clicking here.


If you need assistance, student advocacy, or need someone to talk with, please complete the Ombudsman Assistance Form

Learn more about the Ombudsman here.

Behavioral Intervention Reporting Form

To report student(s) who may be exhibiting concerning behavior which could include, threatening, distressing, disruptive and /or disturbing, inside or outside of the classroom setting, please complete the Behavioral Intervention Reporting form by clicking on Report a BIT

BIT Information 2016

Title IX Reporting Form

Do you have a concern about inappropriate and disrespectful sexual conduct and communication in any form? More information on Title IX and what it is. Report a Title IX Incident of Sexual Misconduct

Do you have a complaint or a concern? Please use these forms here.

If you need to report an emergency or an immediate threat, contact Sinclair Police at 937-512-2700 or dial 911 from any campus phone.