Skip to Content


Welcome to Sinclair's portal for student concerns. Sinclair strives to maintain open channels for students to file concerns.

Complaints are respected and honored. No reprisals or retaliation shall be invoked against any student for processing, in good faith, a complaint, either on an informal or formal basis, or for participating in any way in a complaint process. Any student who believes that retaliatory actions have been taken against him or her for having filed a complaint should contact the Ombudsman directly at 

  • Do you have a concern regarding a classroom/course or problems accessing academic online content?
  • Concerns regarding services received at a non-academic office, i.e. Registration, Financial Aid, Campus Store?
  • Concerns regarding an experience you had at one of our facilities/events or a different concern?
  • Concerns regarding religious accommodations or discrimination concerns?

Click here to submit a Complaint/Concern

Once a student has exhausted all possible avenues of complaint resolution at Sinclair, a student may file a formal complaint with the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE). For more information and to review the process to submit a complaint, please visit ODHE's website.

Issues With Transferring Guaranteed Credits?

If you transferred from Sinclair to an Ohio public university or a private university Sinclair has an articulation with, and you believe your credits were not transferred as guaranteed by either ODHE guarantees or Sinclair articulation agreements, please complete the report from this link.

Do you need to file a report for an incident or issue and get assistance? Please use these forms here.

If you need to report an emergency or an immediate threat, contact Sinclair Police at 937-512-2700 or dial 911 from any campus phone.

If you need help understanding this or need a student advocate please call 937-512-2205 or contact the Ombuds Office via email at