Each year, the English Department honors excellence in student writing through Sinclair's Annual Creative Writing Contest.
- High School: Poetry
- High School: Fiction
- High School: Creative Nonfiction
- Adult: Poetry
- Adult: Fiction
- Adult: Creative Nonfiction
Click Here for Contest Guidelines
- First place winners in each category will receive $100.
- Second place winners in each category will receive $75.
- Third place winners in each category will receive $50.
To enter: Please submit your creative writing to Jamey Dunham at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is March 03, 2023.
Winners will be honored at the Spectrum Awards on Monday, April 10.