Clubs and Organizations
As a student, you can participate in a wide variety of activities and student organizations and clubs at Sinclair College. Through these opportunities, you can meet new friends, explore your interests, and make a difference at Sinclair and in your community. Whether you are a full or part time student, getting involved is the best way to make connections, expand your horizons, and build up your resume!
JOIN US today!
NEW RESOURCE! Go to your eLearn on my.sinclair. Select Discover and join our community to check out the Sinclair College Student Club & Organizations HUB. You will gain access to all the latest news and updates from clubs and orgs, find available club meeting times, get contact information and SO MUCH MORE! Get connected today!
Quick Access to Discover Communities
on eLearn. *please note you must be a currently enrolled Sinclair College student, faculty or staff to access.
We also encourage you to check out some of the links and resources provided below.
Student Clubs and Organizations
Looking for more student leadership opportunities? Consider starting a new student club or organization.
Resources for Student Officers
- Student Activities Event Forms
- Posting of Event Flyers
- More resources are available on the eLearn community (Sinclair College Student Clubs & Organizations HUB)
Note: Student led clubs and organizations are organized in accordance with the guidelines of Sinclair’s Student & Community Engagement office. The views and opinions expressed by student clubs and organizations do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Sinclair College.
Student Group Definitions
- Student clubs are established by enrolled students who share a common interest, value, and/or goal to accomplish a shared vision that is outlined by a constitution.
- Student organizations are affiliated with an outside organization and are considered campus chapters that work to accomplish the established vision and goals through membership events.
- Sinclair organizations are comprehensive, co-curricular student leadership programs that are considered college chapters where students work collaboratively to accomplish leadership goals of the program.
- Community organizations are service and civic groups that promote engagement and giving back within our community. These groups are not affiliated with Sinclair College. For more information and/or to seek membership, contact the local club within your area.