Clubs and Organizations
As a student, you can participate in a wide variety of activities and student organizations and clubs at Sinclair College. Through these opportunities, you can meet new friends, explore your interests, and make a difference at Sinclair and in your community. Whether you are a full or part time student, getting involved is the best way to make connections, expand your horizons, and build up your resume!
JOIN US today!
- Review the Sinclair Chartered Student Groups and the links provided for Sinclair Organizations
- Email the Advisor(s) listed or stop by Student & Community Engagement, Dayton Campus - Building 8, Room 025 for more information
Student Clubs and Organizations
Looking for more student leadership opportunities? Consider starting a new student club or organization.
Note: Student led clubs and organizations are organized in accordance with the guidelines of Sinclair’s Student & Community Engagement office. The views and opinions expressed by student clubs and organizations do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Sinclair College.
Student Group Definitions
- Student clubs are established by enrolled students who share a common interest, value, and/or goal to accomplish a shared vision that is outlined by a constitution.
- Student organizations are affiliated with an outside organization and are considered campus chapters that work to accomplish the established vision and goals through membership events.
- Sinclair organizations are comprehensive, co-curricular student leadership programs that are considered college chapters where students work collaboratively to accomplish leadership goals of the program.
- Community organizations are service and civic groups that promote engagement and giving back within our community. These groups are not affiliated with Sinclair College. For more information and/or to seek membership, contact the local club within your area.