The Sinclair College School Partnerships Division is inclusive of the College Credit Plus (CCP) and Miami Valley Tech Prep Consortium (Tech Prep) programs. These two programs are designed to prepare students in grades 7-12 for college or career pathways. In partnership with area secondary schools, these programs provide opportunities for students to:
- Be exposed to college coursework and career pathways
- Earn college credit PRIOR to graduating high school
- Receive added support with their high school teacher and Sinclair faculty
- Reduce time and cost to a college credential
- Earn Scholarship dollars to continue their education at Sinclair
- College Credit Plus Grades 7-12: College Credit Plus gives high school students the opportunity to take college courses and receive college credit for free, while still in high school.
- Miami Valley Tech Prep Consortium (MVTPC) Grades 9-12: The MVTPC enables students to experience a career/technical field of study at the high school level and simultaneously earn college credits. Tech Prep students can graduate from high school with college credits posted on a Sinclair transcript and may be eligible for a $3,000 Sinclair Tech Prep Scholarship.