TEAS Exam Student Instructions
Due to the suspension of in-person services, the TEAS test is only available remotely at this time. The TEAS test is offered by appointment Monday through Friday.
Please visit the following website to register for a testing session: "Schedule Proctored Testing".
A desktop or laptop computer, webcam and microphone are required for testing. Complete the Tech Impact form if you do not have all of the necessary equipment to test.
Tartan ID or government-issued picture ID are required for testing.
The remote TEAS test is $70 plus tax, payable by credit or debit card just prior to testing.
If you have questions regarding the TEAS or about your program’s admission process, please contact your academic advisor.
Download the Quick Start Guide’s step-by-step instructions
The following Testing Center policies are strictly enforced:
- Tests will only be administered to Sinclair students with a valid Tartan Card, state driver's license or government issued photo ID.
- The use of cellular and/or electronic devices during testing is not allowed. Students must show that all such devices are powered off before testing.
- Dishonesty in any form is prohibited. Violations will be reported to the department that submitted the exam and may result in disciplinary action by the Student Conduct Board.
- Any student found using materials not indicated as permissible must forfeit the materials to the test proctor. The confiscated materials will be forwarded to the department with a note of explanation.
- Students must return all testing materials (including scrap paper) and sign out upon completion of their test.