COM 2225 Small Group Communication
Focusing on development of effective small group decision-making and leadership skills, stressing better methods of expressing oneself and understanding others through learning group communication, theory and participating in small group decision-making experiences.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
Prereqs: DEV 0035
- Analyze, adjust, and improve own communication behaviors in groups.
- Competently report group outcomes.
- Develop critical thinking and observation skills for the group process.
- Demonstrate understanding of various types of group participation (leadership, roles, goal achievement, conflict, decision making, problem solving).
- Define and explain basic terms, principles, and theories of small group communication.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3