ECE 2202 Teaching Techniques
Directed practice experience in the Sinclair Community College Early Childhood Education Centers. One classroom, ten directed practice hours per week.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ECE 2100 AND ECE 2101 AND ECE 2102
- Demonstrate professional use of observation, documentation and reflection techniques to develop and demonstrate curricula, interactions and learning environments for each child.
- Design, implement and evaluate meaningful and challenging curricula for each child using content knowledge, appropriate early learning standards and other resources.
- Reflect on their own practice to promote positive outcomes for each child.
- Demonstrate ethical guidelines, professional standards and legal responsibilities of Early Childhood professional practice.
- Demonstrate appropriate practices to create healthy, respectful, supportive and challenging learning environments for each child.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 1
Directed Hours: 10