ECE 2304 Early Childhood Education Practicum Part 2
Coordinated practicum experience in an assigned program of early education and care. Weekly seminar. Twelve and one half hours of classroom time per week. Must also complete ECE 2303 for total required amount of hours.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Department: Early Childhood Education
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Demonstrate knowledge of early childhood education practices and skills that support diverse family and community characteristics.
- Demonstrate professionalism, ethics and legal responsibilities in a program of early education and care; and identify opportunities for professional development.
- Demonstrate early childhood education practices and skills that support each child and their family.
- Provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities in healthy, respectful, supportive and challenging environments that promote development of each child.
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate and individualized curriculum utilizing a variety of instructional practices, materials and environments.
- Use continuum of observation/assessment methods to plan and individualize curriculum and teaching practices to support development of each child.
Credit Hours: 2
Classroom Hours: 1
Practicum Hours: 7