EET 1116 Electronics Schematics & Fabrication
Draw circuits using Multisim. Compose directories using Windows commands. Identify schematic symbols and components. Produce a technical document with text, graphs and schematics. Assembly of circuits. Three classroom, three lab hours per week.
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Create electronic drawings using software.
- Identify electronic components and symbols.
- Use Windows software tools for file preservation and information storage.
- Create a technical document with imported schematics, graphs, and text.
- Apply assembly concepts and skills to build or repair circuits.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 3
Lab Hours: 3