ESL 0140 ESL Listening & Speaking I
Through individual and collaborative activities, this course will introduce basic to intermediate conversational skills to promote student development and achievement of listening and speaking skills needed for communication in the English language.
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ESL 0125
- Develop and use basic to intermediate vocabulary to describe familiar objects and activities.
- Identify main topic of conversations.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce a brief formal presentation.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow two and three step directions presented orally in a variety of situations.
- Identify specific details from recorded messages.
- Produce conversations in a variety of common situations.
Credit Hours: 4
Classroom Hours: 4