MAN 1106 Introduction to Radio Frequency Identification
Overview of the technology of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). Applications, terminology. Introduction of global standards and case studies discussed.
Division: Business and Public Services
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
- Identify RFID system components and the function of each.
- Describe how RFID systems work, the data they produce, and how the data is used to make business decisions.
- Define the terms surrounding RFID systems and the situations in which RFID is appropriately used.
- Illustrate potential risks and rewards of RFID implementation and the roles of the implementation team members.
- Demonstrate the capture ability of a RFID system and the importance of the system to the business entity.
Credit Hours: 1
Classroom Hours: 1